Legal Technology Product Manager
Carbon Law Group, P.C. (“CLG”), a design and technology-focused law firm, is looking for a Legal Technology Project Manager to help execute on our technology initiatives. We are currently in the process of developing an exciting platform and automations that will revolutionize the legal industry (we know it is a bold statement 😎).
As a PM with CLG, you will help us to build amazing products that will move the legal industry forward.
Who We Are:
Carbon Law Group is a top-rated boutique transactional and intellectual property law firm serving clients across the globe. The firm was started by Pankaj Raval, on the principles of service, design-thinking, and mindfulness. CLG has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
However, the world is changing and CLG wants to leverage what it has built to scale its offerings and democratize access to legal services.
You can learn more about our culture here.
Who We Are Looking For:
You will be a great fit for this role if the following describes you:
- You have 5+ years of technology project management experience (legal industry related is preferred)
- You have experience managing the entire product lifecycle from MVP to release to post-launch growth.
- You have a certification or degree in project management
- You can create detailed UI/UX experiences with accompanying workflow diagrams and wireframes
- You are an excellent communicator with a high EQ
- You are a team player and value the insights of others
- You know how to hold teams accountable
- You are resourceful when it comes to executing a project
- You have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- You are an inherent learner and enjoy taking on difficult tasks
- You care about your well-being and have healthy habits outside of work such as meditation, exercise, sports, etc.
Sounds like you? What’s next:
Please send us a two to five-minute video answering the following questions/prompts:
- What is the last product you worked on?
- What excites you about this role?
- For your last two positions, please explain (a) how long you were there, (b) why you left, and (c) why you chose the next opportunity.
- What is interesting to you about the legal industry?
- What is the difference between someone who is great in your role versus someone who is outstanding?
- What do you nerd out on?
Please complete the form below to submit your application. Please record your submission and have a link ready prior to completing this form.
[wpforms id=”28181″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Carbon Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.