Looking Back At 2018 and Moving Forward Into 2019
As the Earth completes another rotation around the Sun, we take pause to both reflect on all that has happened over this last year and to make sure we are on the right path to where we want to go.
Guided by our mission statement to empower our community by providing invaluable business and legal solutions to help our clients and community thrive, we are lucky to say 2018 was a great success. Some of our highlights from 2018 were:
- Filed our first IPO for a client
- Set up a $25 million venture fund
- Advised companies and investors on 23 private placement transactions
- Handled 12 M&A transactions
- Guided over 20 startups with early-stage financing
- Filed over 75 domestic and international trademark applications
- Formed or wound-up over 100 businesses
- Counseled over 300 individuals and businesses
- Received 41 5-star reviews from both Google and Yelp combined
- Held a volunteer event to feed the homeless with assistance from the Azusa Lighthouse Mission in DTLA
To say we have had a busy year would be an understatement. And it couldn’t have been accomplished without the trust and support of our amazing clients who we have the honor of serving as they strive to make a small dent in the universe (in the words of Steve Jobs.).
We are beyond grateful for the support we saw in 2018, but more so, we are excited for what is in store for 2019. We are poised to take on even larger deals, expand to new cities, and help more clients see greater success than they ever imagined.
Here is to a wonderful 2018 and an even better 2019!
Upward and onward!
Carbon Law Group
Pankaj, Hayk, Lyris, Sarine, George, Cristal, and Sunny